WHAT IS IT
Cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants, along with tetrahydrocannabinol, and accounts for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. Wikipedia
How CBG Is Made
CBD oil is an oil created by extracting cannabidiol from a cannabis or hemp plant and can vary in levels of other cannabinoids or plant compounds.
Combat pain without having the intoxicating effect of cannabinoids like THC.
- Can Relieve Pain
- Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms
- May Reduce Acne
- Might Have Neuroprotective Properties
- Could Benefit Heart Health
- Antipsychotic effects
- Anti-tumor effects
- Diabetes prevention
- Changes in appetite and weight